Most of car owners spend their time cleaning their cars to ensure that they look aesthetically appealing at all times.
However, how many of you remember to take care of the tires like the board? Interestingly enough, you will find that most persons underestimate the need to take care of the wheels since we look at that as a waste of time considering that they are likely to get dirty due to their contact with the ground.
However, you should take some time to ensure that your car tires are in good shape at all times considering that they are responsible for enabling you cruise from one place to another.
One of the ways to take care of the tires is by using a car tire shine. These products help maintain the look of the car tires to ensure that they are looking good at all times.
More to this is that the best car dressing should have the ability to withstand harsh elements and protect the tire from damage.
|1||TriNova Tire Shine Spray No Wipe -...||$14.37||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Meguiar's G190315 Ultimate Insane...||$7.86||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Chemical Guys TVD11316 Tire Kicker...||$7.97||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Carfidant Ultimate Tire Shine Spray...||$16.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Griot's Garage 10995 Black Shine...||$12.99||Buy on Amazon|
- 13 Best Tire Shine Reviews
- #1 Carfidant Ultimate Tire Shine Spray
- #2 Adam’s Tire Shine
- #3 Chemical Guys TVD_109 – Silk Shine
- #4. TriNova Tire Shine Spray No Wipe
- #5. Chemical Guys TVD_107_16 V.R.P. Vinyl, Rubber
- #6. Car Guys Tire Shine Spray
- #7. Meguiar’s G7516 Endurance Tire Gel
- #8. Black Magic 800002220 Tire Wet Foam
- #9. Chemical Guys TVD_109_16 Silk Shine
- #10. Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel
- #11. Meguiar’s G13815 Hot Shine
- #12. Tire Dressing Tire Protectant
- #13. Griot’s Garage 10938 Black Shine Tire
- Keeps In Mind Before Buy
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- Final Verdict
13 Best Tire Shine Reviews
#1 Carfidant Ultimate Tire Shine Spray
How your car tires look may tell much, not just about your car but also you! Now, one of the products you may rely on to keep the tires of your car looking shiny is the Carfidant Ultimate Tire Shine Spray. The high-quality product utilizes the unique mono-polymer formula. This water-based formula guarantees to keep your car looking shinier for longer. The tire dressing protects from UV rays and salt, ensuring that the tires look as if just out of the showroom.
The shine allows the user to control the level of shine. Thus, you may choose to apply a single layer or many layers of shine depending on how you want your car tires to look. The Carfidant’s unique ingredients are also non-toxic. I mean, you can buy this product with the confidence that it will not cause any negative effects to your health, your car, and the environment.
Not sure how to get the work done? No problem. Carfidant Ultimate Tire Shine Spray comes with an understandable manual. The guide provides step by step instructions on how to use the product. This guide allows you to achieve perfect results whether your first time or not.
- It is water-based tire shine.
- It uses a unique formula for shine durability.
- It comes in an 18-ounce bottle
- The shine arrives with an easy-to-understand user manual.
- It lets the user control the level of shine.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- It makes the tire super shinny
- It is simple to apply.
- The shine looks great.
- It has a low odor.
- It is only available in an 18-ounce capacity which may not suit long-term use.
#2 Adam’s Tire Shine
In case you are looking for a tire shine that will deliver a long-lasting effect on your car tires, this product is one of the ideal options you should consider trying. Adam’s advanced formula that outlasts that of other competing models on the market. The high-grade shine is packed with just the right amount of silicone. Hence, it is neither too runny nor greasy when applying.
The polish utilizes the latest technology that allows you to choose between a single layer and multiple layers depending on the results you want to get. You can now choose between the light subtle shine and the lustrous dark shine! Furthermore, this product comes from the United States. Thus, you can buy knowing that you are getting something the best value for your money.
The shine includes a trigger sprayer. This feature lets you spray your target area with ease before you even it out using the tire applicators. This feature ensures that you get excellent results even on large tires. If you are among the people who have not used the spray before, you can rely on the included instructions to avoid guesswork and ensure that you get the perfect results that the manufacturer had intended.
- It allows the user to apply different levels of polish.
- It uses state-of-the-art technology.
- It gives a long-lasting polish that will outlast the competitors.
- It originates from the United States.
- It has a trigger sprayer for more excellent results.
- The quality is very good.
- It is easy to apply.
- The bottle is of decent size.
- It is not too runny nor thick.
- The instructions are very clear.
- It still needs a tire dressing applicator.
- The package may not contain all the components such as the sprayer.
#3 Chemical Guys TVD_109 – Silk Shine
Chemical guys is a well-established manufacturer of car care products with a worldwide following. And yes, among their iconic products is the TVD_109 Silk Shine Sprayable Dry Tire Shine. This non-greasy polish works best in rubber, plastic, tires, dashboard surfaces, and vinyl. I mean, apart from tires, you can spray it on nearly any other surface that seems fade out.
Unlike other sprays that give your tires a shiny look that will only go for hours or days, this spray delivers a factory-fresh appearance that will last for weeks. The enhanced weather-trek formula penetrates deep into the surface to create a factory-new like finish that will not fade away easily. And since it is neither greasy nor too shiny, you don’t have to worry that it will attract dust like most of the models out there.
The water-based spray works on both the interior and the exterior side of the recommended surfaces without dry rotting them. The sun blockers protect the surface from the effects of UV such as fading, cracking, and breaking. Also, this spray applies with ease. Therefore, whether a pro or a first-timer you will get professional results you were anticipating.
- It does not attract dust.
- It is versatile and works on different surfaces.
- The 128-gallon capacity will last.
- It is a water-based spray.
- It is not greasy.
- It creates a durable coat.
- It looks great.
- It is very versatile.
- The spray comes with instructions
- Not the best if you want to make your tires too shiny.
- It is quite costly.
#4. TriNova Tire Shine Spray No Wipe
Looking for the best tire shine spray that will achieve a lasting shine? TriNova’s tire shine spray is one of these products. With it, you do not need to use it multiple times a week since it can produce a gloss that will last you for long.
Hence, you can be sure to get a cost-effective product once you buy one of these. Apart from lasting for an extended period, this spray will always give your tires a slick finish.
Hence, you can forget about the faded look of your tires since it will provide the shiny and dark look you would love your cars to have. With this tire shine spray, you can be sure to have your tires serve you for a prolonged period.
The reason behind this is that it provides an advanced coating and protection. As such, it helps protect you rubber tires from cracking, fading, and yellowing to ensure that you get the best looking tires at all times.
Even better, it offers additional protection against elements that can damage your car and tires. As such, you will never have to worry about salt stains that can deteriorate the look of the car. The spray comes in an 18oz bottle.
It features an extra long spray tube that makes it easy to use up to the last drop of the spray. Whats more is that it is easy to apply since it comes in a spray type bottle that only requires you to spray the product on your car.
Another plus of this product is that it enables you to get the shine you want from high, low, and medium. The reason behind this is that the shine you get depends on the time you leave the spray on the tires.
As such, you can leave it for a prolonged period to get more shine or a lesser period to get less shine. All this depends on your preference.
- An extra long spray tube that reaches to the bottom corner of the bottle
- Varying shine options
- A long-lasting gloss
- Slick and dark finish
- Spray resists dirt and grime
- Provides advanced coating and protection
- Comes in an 18oz bottle
- Easy to apply
- No messes caused
- Nice scent
- Gives the tires a brand new look
- Long lasting shine
- Survives a couple of car washes
- Protects tires against harmful elements
- The bottle doesn’t last for long
- The spray pattern is wide and non-adjustable
#5. Chemical Guys TVD_107_16 V.R.P. Vinyl, Rubber
This is a premium water-based cream that nourishes and protects surfaces so that it restores a new like deep black shine. As such, you can be sure to restore the look of your car once you use it.
The spray is suitable for use on plastic, vinyl, and rubber car parts located both on the inside and outside. You can use it on tires, side mirrors; trim pieces, among other parts.
Apart from letting your car achieve its appearance, it also protects its components from damage and degrading due to the harmful UV rays.
The reason behind this is that it penetrates deep to preserve the look and feel to maintain the shiny and smooth feel. The spray is easy to use and easily protects vinyl seats, dashboards, and steering wheels, among other parts.
It does not result in a greasy look, while it is 100% dry-to-the-touch. As such, it is convenient to use and repellant to water, dirt, and dust.
- A refined cream spreads easily to enhance a fast application
- Ability to penetrate into plastic, rubber, and vinyl pores
- The dry-to-touch finish makes it repel dirt and dust
- Ability to protect against fading due to harmful UV rays
- Premium water-based cream protects and nourishes surfaces
- Packaged in a 16oz bottle
- Dries fast
- Easy to apply
- Doesn’t attract dirt
- Easy to clean
- No bad odor
- Doesn’t leave cars oily to touch
- Great for use on rubber, plastic, and vinyl
- Cream can run out in the rain
- Shine doesn’t last for long
- Not perfect on plastic
#6. Car Guys Tire Shine Spray
This is one of the pro tire shine sprays to consider when you do not want any sling or mess after applying a tire shine. The reason behind this is that it is dry to touch formula that bonds to the tires to prevent slings at high speeds.
Hence, you can be sure to maintain your car cleaner by utilizing one of these as your car dresser. The kit also comes with a tire dressing applicator to make the application process easy and quick.
More to enhancing the look of your car, this spray provides a UV protectant shield. As such, it not only makes your car look good but also makes your car serve you for an extended period.
More to this is that the finish can last for long. This is due to the newly patented Nano polymer additive that boosts its performance and longevity.
Whats more is that it gives you the chance to choose the look of the car. This is due to the included microfiber that gives you the chance to select from a deep black look to a wet-looking high gloss glaze shine.
Hence, you can be sure to get a shine that matches to your taste and preference. You can use the CarGuys tire shine spray on a variety of parts including rubber, vinyl, and plastic parts.
Moreover, you do not have to worry about polluting the environment after using it since it features non-toxic and environmentally friendly products.
- Dry to touch formula that bonds to the tires
- Perfect auto-trim and plastic restorer to renew and restore the look of the car
- Tire dressing applicator for easy application on the tire surface
- The long-lasting formula that can last for an extended period
- Newly patented polymer sealant additives to extend the spray’s performance
- Ability to protect against harmful UV rays
- Doesn’t wash out after a car wash
- No sling
- Not messy to use
- High-quality tire shine lasts for long
- An applicator makes it easy to apply
- Quite pricey
- Time-consuming to apply
#7. Meguiar’s G7516 Endurance Tire Gel
This is one of the best tire shine gel for those who want a gel to help sustain their vehicles for a long time. It is an advanced formula that protects against UV damage and browning.
As such, you can be sure to have your vehicle protected against elements that are likely to damage your car. This gel can endure water, meaning that you do not have to worry once it happens to rains.
Moreover, this gives you a chance to take your car for a wash since water cannot remove the shine. Additionally, the rich gel doesn’t run or drip. Hence, it provides the assurance of a consistent high-gloss shine.
Due to the advanced polymers featured, the gel can provide a rich, dark high gloss that will last for long. The reason behind this is that the polymers help to boost longevity and performance enabling the gloss last for long.
- Ability to protect against UV damage
- High gloss shine lasts for up to four weeks
- The advanced polymer provides a lasting high-gloss protection
- Long-lasting formula endures rain and washing
- Rich gel provides an even and consistent shine
- Packaged in a 16oz bottle
- Perfect shine that lasts for long
- It doesn’t sling
- Smells great
- Holds up well
- Easy to apply
- One must use gloves to keep hands clean
- Takes much time to clean off
#8. Black Magic 800002220 Tire Wet Foam
This product not only makes your tires shine but also cleans and protects them. It works by clinging to the tire to help dissolve and release grime, mud, and dust.
Hence, it provides a good value for money since you get three products in one. Another plus of this shine is that it does not leave any white powdery residue.
Therefore, you can be sure to get a uniform shine that will make your car look appealing. The shine produces minimal sling since it completely adheres to the tires. It can last for up to two weeks.
- The versatile product that cleans protects and shines
- Easy-to-control spray to provide an excellent coverage
- Thick clinging formula adheres to tires with a minimal sling
- Residue-free shine
- Shine that lasts up to 2 weeks
- Contained in an 18oz bottle
- Lasts long
- Spray lasts a while
- It holds up well
- Easy to apply
- The application process is not very messy
- Foam spray covers tires evenly
- Can attract dust
- It slightly spots on the tire requiring that you wipe it after applying
#9. Chemical Guys TVD_109_16 Silk Shine
This is a versatile tire shine that will last for weeks after one application. You can apply it on black plastics, dashboard, rubber, tires, vinyl, among other parts.
It works to clean and protect so that it restores a natural, pleasant look of the car. The formula does not leave any hints of shiny, oily, or greasy residue, making your car attractive to look at.
More to this is that the weather-Tek formula withstands tough weather as well as numerous washes. As such, you can wash your car without worrying about the shine getting damaged.
Another plus of using this formula is that it protects against damaging UV rays. Hence, it enables your car to remain in good condition for an extended time.
The shine is 100% dry to the touch. Whats more is that it is five times more durable than original silk.
You can use the shine when you need to get a car scent that will leave your car’s interior and exterior surfaces smelling new.
- Doesn’t attract dirt and dust
- Suitable for use on the interior and exterior plastic, vinyl, and rubber parts
- Safe for use on the engine bay covers and hoses
- Blocks UV rays to prevent fading
- Ability to restore and prolong surface colors
- Finish is dry to touch
- Durable formula lasts for weeks and not days
- Packaged in a 16oz bottle
- Holds up well
- Super easy to apply
- Dries to touch
- Doenst sling
- Nice smell
- Builds a shine that lasts
- Provides a great and non-greasy look
- Doesn’t attract much dirt and dust
- Not overly shiny to reflect up into eyes
#10. Armor All Extreme Tire Shine Gel
This is an advanced formula that will give your tires a long-lasting shine. It delivers a wet black shine that will last for weeks. The gel adheres to the tires to form a resilient and durable shield.
As such, it protects the tires against harmful elements that cause fading and cracking. Whats more is that it does not result to a messy overspray and sling. It coats the tires to bring about an even and smooth feel.
The gel is fortified with high molecular-weight silicone meant to preserve the tires rich black and captivating shine look.
- Rich gel for a smooth and even look
- Fortified with high molecular weight silicone for a rich black look
- The shine lasts for weeks
- Powerful gel adheres to the tires
- Protects against elements that result in fading and cracking
- Preserves tire rich black look
- Doesn’t leave a lot of mess
- The shine lasts for weeks
- Easy to apply
- The included applicator makes the application task easy
- Attracts some dirt
- Applicator pad wears out quickly
#11. Meguiar’s G13815 Hot Shine
This product will provide you with the longest lasting tire shine. It combines water-resistant polymers; premium silicones, enhanced resin technology, and antiozonants to provide you with a black shine that will last for long.
More to this is that the shine bonds to the tires so that it provides a shine that will protect and maintain your cars black longer. The spray doesn’t drip, overspray, or mess, so that it provides you with the best results.
It applies smoothly to provide a consistent deep, black and wet-looking shine that will last for weeks. The spray is easy to use since you only need to spray and leave to dry.
It levels quickly and evenly to provide a good look. It also bonds to the tire so that it creates a long-lasting shine. The sprays coating prevents browning and aging to ensure that your car lasts for an extended period.
- Exclusive formula that levels quickly and evenly
- Spray bonds to the tire to create a long-lasting look
- Provides a durable shine without creating any mess
- The easy-to-use aerosol that only requires you to spray and walk away
- Applies smoothly for a consistent wet-looking shine
- Includes water-resistant polymers, antiozonants, premium silicones, and an enhanced resin technology
- The spray helps prevent browning and aging
- Smells good
- Easy to apply
- Doesn’t sling
- Provides a super shine
- Long-lasting shine
- Provides fast results
- Shine doesn’t last in the rain
- Quite messy and greasy to apply
#12. Tire Dressing Tire Protectant
This is an easy-to-use water-based aircraft de-ice boot care product that will restore and protect your tires. It is safe for use on aircraft surfaces, trucks, RVs, cars, and trucks.
The shine delivers a new black, dark satin or matte look that is dry to touch. As such, the shine will not attract dirt or get damaged due to contact with another surface.
Whats more is that it makes the rubber surfaces stay clean for long while making them easy to clean. The spray acts as the best water-based tire dressing for rubber and plastic items.
It meets Boeing Aircraft Specification D6 17487T making it a product that is safe to use. It is not recommended for use by those who need a rubber care that will result in a wet dirt attracting shiny look on tires.
- Rubber care is a water-based rubber product
- Ability to restore and protect rubber without leaving an oily residue
- Designed for tires, plastic, and rubber items
- Safe for use on aircraft surfaces, trucks, RVs, and cars
- It meets Boeing Aircraft Specification D6 17487T
- Easy to use
- No greasy residue to attract dust
- Provides a shiny matte finish
- Tires remain clean and bright for long
- The bottle doesn’t last for long
#13. Griot’s Garage 10938 Black Shine Tire
With the ability to provide an excellent spray control and coverage, this tire shine spray will give a smooth and even application. As such, you can be sure to get a good look at your car after using this spray.
It has a pleasant smell that will give you a good experience since it will not disgust when using it on your car. Whats more is that it makes the shine last for long.
The reason behind this is that it is water-resistant so that it does not get off in case it contacts water. The spray does not streak or run after application so that the car looks good after application.
- Excellent spray control for an even application
- Great spray coverage for a fast application
- Water-resistant formula for an extended durability
- Formulated with tires
- Doesn’t run or streak
- Pleasant smell that will not disgust
- Ability to lay down smooth for maximum darkness
- Sweet smell
- Very little if any sling
- Easy application
- Provides a subtle shine
- The spray nozzle is quite shaky
Keeps In Mind Before Buy
The tire shine sprays reviewed above make the best choice when you need to get one of these products.
When you decide to select among the reviewed products, how do you ensure that you select the perfect tire shine? Let’s find out here.
Same as other products, it is essential to get a tire shine spray that will last you for long since this is the only way to get the best value for money.
Hence, look for a spray that will last you for weeks and not days. The best way to get one of these is searching for a spray with lots of positive feedback regarding durability.
Apart from durability, another factor that comes to play when searching for the ideal tire shine spray is the safety. How safe is it to use on the car, and how safe is it around you?
Note that the best shine should not result in any damage to the car. Moreover, it should not affect you when using it due to harmful chemicals.
So, look out for an excellent gel that can be used on both cars and aircraft to enhance the durability of your auto.
3. UV protection
Considering that UV rays can result in damage to the parts of your car, it is preferable that you find a tire shine that will shield the car from damage by these rays.
One of the ways to do this is to search for the best water-based tire dressing that will shield the parts of the car from UV rays. By doing this, you can be sure to extend the lifespan of your vehicle.
For you to get the best value of the tire shine you purchase, it is best that you get a versatile spray. It should be suitable for use on the interior and exterior of the car.
Whats more is that should be suitable for use on vinyl, plastic, faded rubber, and one to help you in trim restoration. So, be sure to find out for one of these.
5. No mess or sling
Does the spray you want to buy result to a lot of mess? Is it easy to clean? These are some of the issues to cover when searching for the top tire shine gel.
Ensure that the spray you get will not sling or mess up on the sides of the car.
Moreover, ensure that it does not leave a greasy feeling that will attract dirt and grime. This will provide a good look for the car since you will get uniform results.
6. Ease of application
How simple is it to apply the tire shine spray and achieve the result that you want. You do not want to purchase a gel that will take decades while you do not have all the time to apply it.
Hence, look for a spray that comes in a bottle that will give you a simple time to apply it. Moreover, it should not take a lot of time before it dries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Is tire shine bad for tires?
There are two types of tire shines, the water-based and the solvent-based tire dressing. The water-based tire shine is good for your cars since it does not dry rot your car tires as the solvent-based options.
What is the difference between water-based car shines and solvent-based car shines?
The water-based tire shines use water. The solvent-based versions use solvents instead of water. Also, water-based dressing is less durable than the solvent-based although it is safer.
Does tire shine protect tires?
Yes, it does. A tire dressing enriches the color of your tires and prevents cracks and hardening.
How do you use tire shine?
Before you apply a tire dressing, begin by cleaning the wheels and drying them off. Then, apply the tire shine based on the manufacturer’s instructions. Leave the tire for the recommended time (normally indicated in the user manual). After this period, use a sponge to wipe off the extra dressing.
What is the top-rated tire shine on the market?
Although most of the car tire dressings are of low quality, we still have some nice options out there. Some of the top-rated options you may count on are those covered in our review.
I recommend Trinova Tire Shine Spray since it allows you to get the shine you would want to get for your car. Moreover, it enables you to get a shine that will last eliminating the need to reapply the spray after a short time.
Whats more is that it provides protection for your car’s appearance since it acts to repel dirt and grime. As such, you can be sure to get the best value after getting this spray.