A bath can never feel complete and rejuvenating without reaching all the parts of the body. Even worse, it would not be pleasing to leave the bathroom tired from trying to reach the hard-to-reach spots.
As such, it is best for you to stay fully equipped with materials that can give you a refreshing feel after leaving the bathroom.
One of the equipment to have in your bathroom is a back scrubber. These scrubbers help you to reach to the center of the back without straining, thus lessening muscle tension.
Even better, you can use these brushes to exfoliate thereby suitable to eliminate dead cells and increase cell renewal.
Once you set out to buy one of these scrubbers, making the right decision can be difficult, due to the various varieties available in the market.
After all, you do not want to make a purchase only to find out that you wasted your money since it does not serve its purpose.
As such, you need to know the basics of selecting the best shower scrubber among various models.
This, therefore, leads us to one question, which is, What are the factors to consider for you to select the best back brush?
In this coverage, I have fully described the answer to this question, while I have recommended some of the excellent shower scrubbers that you should select from and be sure to have the best experience.
In a Hurry?
Luffoliate Exfoliating Hands-Free Shower Loofah Back Scrubber will be a great fit for you.
|1||Aquis - Exfoliating Back Scrubber,...||$11.99||Buy on Amazon|
|2||Shower Brush with Soft and Stiff...||$8.83||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Suntee Exfoliating Back Scrubber&...||$9.99||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Back Scrubber for Shower,2020...||$9.99||Buy on Amazon|
|5||Shower Brush, Bath Body Exfoliating...||$9.49||Buy on Amazon|
- 10 Best Back Scrubbers Reviews
- 1. Voda Reve Exfoliating Loofah Back Scrubber
- 2. Aquis Exfoliating Back Scrubber
- 3. Deneve Exfoliating Loofah Back Scrubber
- 4. The Back Scrubber #1 Bath Shower
- 5. Bath Blossom Bamboo Body Brush for Back Scrubber
- 6. ACELIST Long Handle Bath / Shower Body Brush
- 7. ON SALE Topnotch Bath Brush Back Scrubber
- 8. Tinksky Body Brush Back Scrubber Bath Brush
- 9. Swissco Deluxe Bath Brush
- 10. Aquasentials Exfoliating Bath Brush
- What Should Look For Buying A Back Scrubbers
- 1. Reach
- 2. Handle Design
- 3. Wet or Dry
- 4. Mildew Resistance
- 5. State of the Bristles
- 6. Other Considerations
- Final Thoughts
10 Best Back Scrubbers Reviews
1. Voda Reve Exfoliating Loofah Back Scrubber
This back scrubber measures 4 x 30 x 0.5 inches while it weighs 1.9 ounces. As such, it is of perfect length and width to enable you to reach your back, shoulders, and other hard to reach areas.
What’s more is that it is light enough and suitable for use by both men and women. Moreover, unlike narrower back straps, it won’t roll, fold, or twist.
This exfoliating back scrubber is made real loofah. Hence, no worries about bristles having to fall out, unlike hand-held brushes, meaning that this scrubber can last for long.
What’s more is that loofah is natural, and non-biodegradable. As such, it works perfectly for people with allergies, those with dry or rough skin, eczema, among others.
Also, since the scrubber is soft and cushiony, you can be sure to use it without damaging your skin or shrinking and fraying.
The back scrubber can be cleaned easily, and you do not have to worry about the ropes cutting since they are firmly attached.
- Easy to clean, and maintain
- Hangs easily and doesn’t absorb stray water
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Dries quickly
- It is long enough to reach all spots, front, legs and the back
- It does not fold while in use
- It has the perfect texture, not too rough or soft.
- The handles are sturdy and don’t break easily
- It is versatile and can be used for other parts apart like the face
- It has a pocket where you can place your soap
- It is made of natural loofah which is a good choice for those who are cautious about the environment
- It requires regular Maintenance to keep it fresh, clean and free of bacteria
- It is not so rough for those who prefer the extreme rough scrubbers
2. Aquis Exfoliating Back Scrubber
This durable product measures 30.8 x 4 x 1 inches and has a shipping weight of 0.3 ounces. Hence it is long enough to help you to give your back the attention that it needs.
To make it more convenient while using, it has a handle on both ends that make it easier to hold. This back scrubber is machine washable.
What’s more is that it has loofah-like fibers to help massage the skin. The scrubber lathers well meaning that you do not have to waste your soap trying to ensure that it lathers.
With this scrubber, skin related issues can be a thing of the past since it features a textured side for exfoliation and a soft and smooth microfiber side for use on delicate skin.
- It includes a soft and rough side, hence versatile
- Easy to clean and machine washable
- Mildew and odor resistant
- The linen fabric is durable
- It lathers quickly
- The looped handles are perfect to make it suitable to reach hard-to-reach areas
- You can toss it in the wash
- The material is durable, well woven and stitched
- It rinses well and maintains its shape
- It can be short for those who are tall and with a huge wingspan
- The scratchy side is not too rough though it does its job
3. Deneve Exfoliating Loofah Back Scrubber
With a product dimension of 30 x 4 x 0.2 inches, this scrubber is long enough to enable you to have an easy time while scrubbing your back.
It features two sides, a textured side for deep exfoliation and a relaxing side with soft microfiber for radiant polishing.
The scrubber is made from natural organic loofah. What’s more is that many dermatologists recommend it to help fight rashes, dry skin, and other breakouts.
Hence, this back scrubber is the solution for exfoliating your back skin and enabling you to regain your youthful skin without using any harsh chemicals.
- Highly durable for both the fibers and handles
- Exfoliates dry skin
- Has a perfect length to reach all areas
- It comes with a rough and smooth side
- It is environmentally friendly since it is constructed of natural organic loofah
- It is light and has a slot for a bar soap
- It dries fast while it is mold resistant
- Easy to use and comes at an affordable price
- Sturdy handles
- It can be a little bit short for a big sized person
4. The Back Scrubber #1 Bath Shower
This shower scrubber is one of the best choices to give a soft and young radiant skin. It is easy to use since it features two built-in handles.
What’s more is that this scrubber enables better coverage for hard-to-reach areas such as the center of your back, since it bears a diamond design.
Even better, its design prevents this scrubber from twisting while in use, thereby enabling you to achieve your desired results. The scrubber also lathers fast.
Hence, you can be sure not to waste much time in the bathroom trying to make it lather. In addition to this, the material of this back scrub is bacterial resistance.
The reason behind this is that the back scrubber is hand crocheted with a nonporous polyurethane material.
Hence, it does not provide a conducive environment for bacteria growth since it dries fast.
Also, this back scrub is machine washable and recommended that you always wash it before the first use and every two weeks if you use it daily.
- Perfect to exfoliate skin
- Perfect fit for one who loves a rough scrubber
- It lathers well
- Sturdy hand loops
- It is easy to use and reaches the hard-to-reach spots
- Easy to clean, and it is machine washable
- It dry’s fast and it is mold and mildew resistant
- It is not suitable for sensitive skin due to its scrubbing nature
- Its length and handle loops are quite short
5. Bath Blossom Bamboo Body Brush for Back Scrubber
This back brush has a product dimension of 15.8 x 3.2 x 1.2 inches. Due to its long 15.8″ handle, you can be sure to reach the middle of your back and the back of your legs with a lot of ease.
Hence, it is suitable for those with back problems. You can use the brush while wet or dry. As such, it is appropriate for those with cellulite skin problems.
Once you decide to use it as a cellulite massager, you should use it dry since it aids to boost circulation and promote the health and glow of the skin.
What’s more is that the scrubber is hygienic, natural and sturdy, since it is constructed of the finest bamboo material. The brush is also easy to clean and maintain.
All it calls for is a simple rinse and hanging it by the rope on the handle for it to let the water drip. With this brush, you can exfoliate, cleanse and remove dead skin.
- Perfect bristles, not too soft or rough
- It soaps up and rinses easily
- It dries fast
- Comfortable to use
- It has high-quality bristles to leave the skin soft
- It has a bamboo handle that is strong and sturdy
- It can be difficult to handle with soapy hands since it does not have a grip
- It is not slightly curved to conform to human anatomy
6. ACELIST Long Handle Bath / Shower Body Brush
This back scrubber features super soft bristles, and it is suitable for use when dry or wet.
As such, you can use it either in the shower for back scrubbing or for exfoliating or dry skin brushing, which means that it is suitable for use in cellulite massaging.
The brush features a 14″ long handle with non-slip ridges to enable you to use it comfortably without worrying about it slipping or not reaching the center of your back.
What’s more is that this brush is hygienic while it can last for long. On the other hand, cleaning it is simple as you only need to rinse it after use and hang it to dry.
The brush serves as a great gift since it comes with an attractive color and quality features.
- Highly durable
- It is soft not to hurt your back
- Light in weight and easy to use
- Easy to clean and dry
- The handle can be a little short for a tall person
7. ON SALE Topnotch Bath Brush Back Scrubber
This back brush has a product dimension of 14.2 x 3 x 1.4 inches. It features a 14″ handle to enable you to scrub your back with a lot of ease.
What’s more is that the handle of this brush has non-slip ridges to protect it from slipping while in use. Also, the brush is angled to help reach difficult areas.
It is suitable for use when wet in the shower, or dry, for skin brushing, exfoliating or cellulite massaging. With this brush, hygiene should not be a concern since it only calls for rinsing and hanging it to dry.
Another addition is that it comes with a top-notch e-book guide, which provides you with guidance on how to use it for various functions.
- It has a nylon loop to make it easier to hang
- It has fairly soft bristles
- The overall brush is sturdy
- It has a handle with ridges to make it easy to handle
- Easy to clean and dry
- The e-book is a good addition with useful diagrams and instructions
- Its bristles can be rough for those with sensitive skin
8. Tinksky Body Brush Back Scrubber Bath Brush
This shower scrubber measures 41 X 10.5 cm and has a shipping weight of 5.6 ounces. It has a long handle for a greater reach.
Its handle is one piece, and the bristles are attached to it, thereby making it sturdy and durable. What’s more is that this brush is light making it easy to use.
Another plus of this brush is that its bristles are of natural bamboo, which makes it safe to use. Additionally, the bristles are soft yet rough enough to enable scrubbing out grime with a lot of ease.
The brush helps remove dead skin, toxins, while it stimulates blood circulation. It is excellent for use on the feet, knees, legs, among others, to leave a soft and glowing skin.
Due to its elegant and beautiful look, you can use this brush as a gift.
- Premium quality
- Nice and sturdy bamboo wood
- Perfect bristles, not too soft or rough
- It comes with a great price
- Dries quickly
- The length of the brush is perfect
- Bristles feel a little bit short
9. Swissco Deluxe Bath Brush
This back brush measures 16.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches while it weighs 5.3 ounces. As such, it has a long handle for greater reach while its weight makes it one that is easy to handle.
Even better, its handle is angled to enhance its functionality. The back scrub features natural nylon bristles, which makes it safe to use.
What’s more is that it is easy to clean since it only requires you to rinse it after use, and hang it to dry.
- Firm grip
- Bristles are of medium stiffness. Good for those who love rough bristles
- The brush head is molded with the handle. Hence no falling out
- The handle is long enough to reach the entire back
- Bristles can be stiff for soft skin
- The brush does not have different colors
10. Aquasentials Exfoliating Bath Brush
With a total length of 15.5, this back brush is a perfect choice when you want to have a greater reach.
It features exfoliating nylon bristles to make it a good fit for exfoliating and removing dead skin.
More to this, the bristles of this brush have a medium softness, which makes it suitable when you want to get rid of dry skin and grime to regain the glowing look.
The brush has a clear color and works best with soap and thick shower gel
- Perfect handle length and curve
- It gives a great value for money
- Sturdy enough
- Easy to clean and dry
- It comes with a little lavender loop that aids in hanging it
- Bristles can be stiff on sensitive skin
What Should Look For Buying A Back Scrubbers
The first issue to consider when deciding on the best back brush to take home is, Can the brush enable you to reach your hard to reach areas without you staining?
When you want a perfect back scrubber, it must be long enough to allow you to have a greater reach. If it is a brush, it must have a long handle that will allow you to get the most benefit out of it.
On the other hand, when the back scrubber is a material, it should have some ropes on the ends to provide a greater reach.
After all, it would not be of any use to get a back scrub if it doesn’t have the most crucial features to make it serve its purpose.
2. Handle Design
Is the handle of your brush easy to grip? Is it strong to ensure that it doesn’t break while using?
If the handle is soft, does it feature non-slip ridges to make sure that it does not slip out of your soapy hands? A good shower scrubber should have the answer to all these questions as a yes.
Ensure that the design of the handle will not limit a proper working of your back scrub. So, ensure that it is highly secured to the scrub, with non-slip ridges, and easy to grip.
3. Wet or Dry
Despite the fact that shower scrubbers are suitable for use in the shower, you will want one that can serve its purpose both when wet or dry.
This is more so when you want to dry-brush your skin before going to the shower.
Dry brushing before showering can help remove dry skin and stimulate circulation, which is the reason you should ensure that your brush is suitable to serve exfoliation both in the shower and when dry.
4. Mildew Resistance
Something more to consider before purchasing a back scrub is its resistance to mold and mildew. You do not want to get a brush that is prone to mold.
As such, get a brush that can dry fast so that it does not provide ideal conditions for the growth of mold.
5. State of the Bristles
What is the texture of the bristles? Are the bristles firmly fixed so that they do not fall out regularly? What materials are the bristles made of?
These are some of the factors that you will have to consider. If you need a brush that will result in a relaxed feeling without damaging your skin especially with sensitive skin, you will need to ensure that the scrubber is soft.
On the other hand, when you need a brush that will help get rid of the grime on a skin that isn’t too sensitive, you can consider getting a brush with a medium softness.
So, decide on nature of the bristles first, but whatever your choice is, make sure that the scrubber is highly durable and constructed of a material that will not cause itchiness.
6. Other Considerations
Apart from, the above factors, consider the price, as well as whether you want to have a manual or electric back scrubber.
Do not make the final decision based on price alone. Ensure that the brush suits all the factors covered above and only then, decide on that which one is budget-friendly.
Same as buying other products where you can have a difficult time trying to make the best choice, purchasing a back brush is not an exception.
To make the rightful buy, you must stay equipped with an idea of what to look for as well as an idea of a back brush that best suits your needs.
Therefore, I suggest that you select one of the shower scrubbers reviewed above, for you to spend your money on the right scrubber.
The reason why I make this recommendation is that these scrubbers rendered themselves useful to previous clients, while they got the most number of positive reviews.
Even better, they fulfill the factors to consider as covered above.
So, ensure that you select at least one and you will be pleased to find out that the brush to serve your purpose is among the ones I have reviewed above.