7 Steps to Health and the included Big Diabetes Lie is a book meant to share some tips about managing diabetes as well as many other diseases.
It can be extremely difficult to do if you are trying to use natural methods and are wanting to avoid commonly prescribed medications.
I wanted to share this book with you that I have been using with great success for a few months now.
The book has made lifestyle and diet decisions much easier for me in dealing with Diabetes.
The products official site, http://www.theictm.org/big-diabetes-lie/ has a great deal of information you can browse through.
Here is a great deal of information I have accumulated from the book and wanted to share with you.
About the Author
Dr. Max Sidorov is the author that wrote this wonderful book. He dedicated it to informing others about this diabetes program and many other natural remedies by compiling scientific data from researchers.
Sidorov believes that diabetes is completely reversible to the point of total eradication without needing to take any medication.
There are 20 chapters included in the 540 pages that explore facts about nutrition and other lifestyle choices that help cure diabetes and other diseases with natural remedies.
Dr. Max Sidorov is a head researcher and nutritionist specializing in diabetes, insulin, and blood sugar.
His strict moral compass has forced him to share this information with the world, while companies that make medications are trying to cover up the truth.
He states that the majority of doctors only provide information about the use of medication when it comes to diabetes treatment and management.
They avoid telling patients about cheaper and more effective methods of management. They are padding their pockets and the pockets of the companies that want to sell medications.
How 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie Work
This book comes with a 30 day plan meant to help you melt away your diabetes.
It is up to you how well you follow these simple steps, but you are meant to follow this plan very closely without any exceptions to get the most out of it.
The closer you stay to following all the directions the better your results will be. Keep this in mind as you read about how this program works.
Certain foods that cause diabetes or worsen your condition are outlined in this book. This will help you start a list of foods to avoid at all costs.
A few examples of these kinds of foods are sugar, meat products, white meat products, fats, and white flour.
The excessive use of salt, coffee, and tea are also linked to diabetes. There has been a large amount of research done on these foods and the harmful effects are evident.
The consumption of white sugar is on the rise worldwide. Is it not safe to say that this rise in white sugar consumption has aided in the alarming increase in cases of diabetes?
More and more evidence is gathered suggesting that white sugar is not good for us. More cases of diabetes can be traced back to the over consumption of sugar than any other reason.
You have to give up the sugar or things will not get better. I had to give up so many foods but found many others to replace them.
The 7 Steps to Health also discusses how harmful fast food, white pasta, and grains that contain gluten can be. I suggest replacing these foods with low fat foods, real foods, and a healthy amount of water.
This will allow our bodies to detox some of the unwanted waste and lose some weight. This program not only helped to get my diabetes under control but I lost weight and my cholesterol level lowered as well.
This book also includes information about helping to naturally relieve other conditions like irritable bowel syndrome, inflammation, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma, fatigue, and hundreds more.
If you have more health problems than just diabetes, you can find a great deal of information about helping with them as well.
This book can be your key to getting off drugs, pills, unreasonable diets, and avoiding surgeries and complicated procedures.
The research information provided in this book was conducted by doctors who won the Nobel Prize, world renowned scientists, and the best research teams in the world.
The author states that the information in the book has been hidden, suppressed, or straight out destroyed by wealthy pharmaceutical companies.
In order to keep selling there products and making outrageous amounts of money, these companies depend on you not knowing this information.
All the facts about natural and safe treatment methods are backed by specific research allowing you to look into the subject more deeply if you like.
Other helpful facts you may find that will convince you to change your life are scientifically proven methods proven to cut the risk of most cancers.
Breast, lung, prostate, colorectal, and other cancers risk can be cut by 200 percent. 96 percent of Type 2 diabetes patients were able to stop using all medication with just a few weeks of adjusted diets.
There is a simple vitamin proven to reduce heart disease risk by over 38 percent. It included how to lower your cholesterol three times better than by using diet the American Diabetes Association has prescribed.
It shows how simple eating habits helped those with Type 1 Diabetes patients to lower insulin doses by 40 percent while also lowering cholesterol 30 percent. There are foods that can be eaten to lower the risk of cataracts up to 37 percent.
Facts included in the book also deal with food that are likely in your refrigerator right now that increase the risk of heart disease by up to 300 percent.
It explains why food and drug companies hid the truth when it comes to natural cures while their own products actually cause disease.
It goes into depth about how the USDA, FTC, and FDA, as well as many other large private and government organizations, institutions, and corporations would rather see you die than give up their insane profits.
It will inform you about products that seem to have been censored that can be used to stop, prevent, and, in some cases, cure heart disease, cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, arthritis, fatigue, depression, mood swings, and hundreds more.
This book also includes testimonials from doctors about how ineffective mainstream medical treatments are and what they think are more powerful natural alternatives. This was a big eye opener for me.
Hearing many different real doctors agree with the views of this book and speak about how much more effective the natural method of treatment can be gave me the willingness to try it out and see what happens.
What is Inside the Book
The chapter structure of the book can help you find specific information you are interested in and is laid out in an easy to read and understand structure. Along with the 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie you will get:
- A guide to knowing the difference between fats that is healthy and unhealthy including information about Omega 3, Omega 6, and saturated fats. This helped me to better understand the fat I was putting into my body and recognize what I should avoid.
- Information about sugar alternatives and common sweeteners that that have been linked to liver enlargement, kidney enlargement, and shrunken thymus glands. Just because you have substituted your sugar with an alternative, it still might not be safe.
- This book will instruct you on what the catch is to sodas deemed diet. Soda has become an epidemic in recent years and it is unhealthy to over consume these products.
- Nutritional information proven to have worked for 18,000 diabetic patients in Norway to get them off insulin or other diabetic medication. You can find plenty of information about this study and see just what these patients did.
- A list of foods that have been proven to work more effectively than Metformin to treat diabetes. No prescription necessary.
- Information about a common spice found in most kitchens that can double your glucose metabolism. If you can raise how fast your body processes glucose, it can be extremely beneficial.
- Bonus eBooks will be included with your purchase like MSG and your Health, The Secret of Antioxidants, Amazing Health From Water, Miracle of Sleep, and Dangers of Microwave Radiation in Your Home.
I have personally been using this book and all its information for six months. I decided to write this to inform others of my success and to give them the option to check it out for themselves.
I had been treating my diabetes with Metformin and a diet that cut as much sugar out as possible. This book has been a blessing that gave me a more interesting and better tasting diet while letting me live without the need for medication.
Dr. Sidorov gave me the information to change my life and make diabetes much easier to deal with and understand. The book was an easy read and the directions easy to follow.
I could look up any information I was not clear on quickly and easily, and get connected to the studies that were done and the results found. This gave me a big boost in believing the validity and wanting to try the program out myself.
I am now able to inform family and friends about the multitude of misgivings they have concerning diabetes. I can present them with facts and show them how successful these steps are when followed exactly.
I am much more able to create foods and meals that work well with a diabetic diet. I have even been asked by others with diabetes if I would be willing to help them cook meals that will help avoid spikes in blood sugar levels.
I, of course, agree and bring them a copy of this book so they can learn everything themselves.
I got the book from the official website and received the .PDF version immediately. They provide the book in many eBook formats or you can order the physical copy and have it delivered in the mail.
A benefit of the physical copy of the book is the ability to pass it on to others when you have gotten all the information you can out of it. I gifted it to a friend who had just been diagnosed with diabetes.
The benefit of the digital copy is that you can read it anywhere on just about any device when you have a few free minutes.
It is also easy to share with those around you and not worry about losing or damaging your purchase.
I have always been a firm believer in utilizing natural treatment techniques whenever possible and avoiding medications that can cause harmful side effects and cost far too much. With a chronic illness like diabetes this can be tough order.
Before this lifestyle change I was limited to a boring routine of eating food I did not like and checking my blood sugar levels constantly.
Taking or giving myself shots was a tiresome and painful task that I grow to hate.
The 7 Steps to Health gives detailed information on how to avoid these common downfalls when it comes to modern treatment and live a better life using natural remedies.
Here are some pros and cons I put together about my experience with the book.
- This book is extremely informative, helpful, and easy to understand, containing information about self-management of diabetes. If that is what you are looking for, this is the book for you.
- There are recipes provided with easy to follow instructions and illustrations to help you pick out and make what you want. I found many dishes that I enjoyed and tweaked a few recipes to my own preferences.
- This book is a very practical tool when it comes to the support and encouragement needed to help heal your diabetes. The information provided is an excellent source of hope in an otherwise dark situation.
- A 60-day money back guarantee is provided with the book if you are unsatisfied with the product for any reason. That is a bold move by a company I am sure believes in what they are selling.
- The author includes a lot of conspiracy theory information that criticizes pharmaceutical companies. Although he has a very convincing argument, it is his personal opinion and distracts from the remedies themselves.
- To get the best results from this book you will likely need to have a large lifestyle and diet change. If you are not ready to change, this may not be the book for you.
- Some points the author makes in this book are debatable.
- Alcohol, caffeine, and meat are discourages strongly and are to be limited. Many people will have a hard time kicking these habits in order to have success.
- Following this program perfectly requires a vegetarian diet that many readers will not be willing to change to.
The Final Verdict
The 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie contains everything it is said to. It has great detailed information about diabetes in an easy to read and understand format.
This makes the knowledge easy to implement in your life. How well the information provided in this book works to help in dealing with diabetes is completely up to you. You have to make the changes and stick to them to see the end results.
This book gave me everything I needed to get my diabetes under control. I followed the tips and directions as closely as I could and had great results. You can too. Pick up your copy today and find out how to get your diabetes in check.